Standard Terms of Sale
- All metal components are Stainless Steel unless otherwise stated as Powder Coated unless customer order negates finish options.
- All prices are ex works Salisbury, UK and exclude VAT or Delivery where applicable
- Worldwide delivery can be quoted on all orders subject to export license and customs clearance
- Payment Terms: Pro-forma Invoice on acceptance of all orders (terms advised at time of order acceptance)
- Manufacturing lead time – Exact lead time will be advised on specific quotation request or at time of enquiry
- All PyroQuip components are supplied with a 36 Month guarantee against workmanship failure (excludes mortar tubes, PyroDigiT, iFire, Europla & Plasticos Gamon products)
- All specific GBP quotations are valid for 10 days from the issue date. Foreign currency quotations are only valid for 5 days from issue
- All PyroQuip products are for professional use only and are used by the buyer at their own risk. PyroQuip do not accept liability for any failure that results in the loss or part loss of any show due to equipment or product failure and or subsequent injury to any person or persons and or structures and buildings but not restricted to the a for mentioned.
- We reserve the right to correct any errors in this document or revise prices at our discretion and without prior notice.
- All Euro/US$ prices are subject to change at the time of order confirmation in line with standard GBP currency exchange rates in force at the time of invoicing. All foreign currency orders will be subject to a € 30.00 or US$ 35.00 bank charge.
All PyroQuip equipment is designed by technicians that in turn use and work within the fireworks industry every day. We are constantly looking to develop new ideas that will make show setup easier and quicker as well as safer. If you want a specific piece of equipment that we do not list, then please give us a call to discuss your requirements as we are happy to manufacture one off components or small run items.
Large volume orders:
If you are looking at a large volume order, then please call us to discuss as we are happy to discuss possible discounts on volume orders and arrange a structured delivery date schedule for your equipment.
In all instances, Copyright is retained by PyroQuip Limited. All rights reserved
PyroQuip is a Trading Name of Smart Pyrotechnics Ltd
Smart-DTF Group Building
High Street, Great Cheverell
Devizes, Wilts, SN10 5XZ
Tel: +44(0)1380 813590 email: email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org